Here I took screenshots of the style.css file we use for Project 2. This file can be find in the article Two Basic CSS Templates. Note the css file I explain here is the horizontal navigation. The css file of the vertical navigation is slightly different. Another related article you should read is CSS Basics.
1. Styling the html tag <body>
2. Styling the four states of the html tag <a>.
3. Styling html tags <h1> and <h2>. (this also mean we did not style our h3, h4, h5, h6.)
4. Styling html tag <p>.
5. Styling html tags <footer>, <header>, <nav>, and <section>.
6. Styling a html tag <div> that has the id “container. In other words, styling <div id=”container”>
7. Styling html tag <header>
8. Styling html tag <nav>.
9. Styling the four states of <a> that is within <nav>…</nav>. (here we see that we can style a tag differently when the tag is in different area on a web page.)
10. Styling html tag <section>
11. Styling html tag <footer>
12. Styling html tag <img> that is within <p>, within <section>, within <div =”container”>.